GBPJPY - 4hrs (LONG) - 04x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
put your beautifull face on left side pls,you r covering a lot of things here bro

Reynar teo I have been bad , I have been soo bad that I watch all ur s and read your books and don't leave a positive feed back I have increased my account by about 50% because of you  . I don't even know what to say .please keep up the good work you know what the say one good turn deserves another

Hello , this is my first time learning about candle stick patterns and I'm very lucky to be taking your class first please I'm trying to understand how "sellers push the price down low" and "buyers drive the price back up" . My point is, aren't the sellers suppose to be pushing up the price in other to make profit and buyers pushing it down to buy cheap?? Please help me understand this concept. Thanks a zillion for the free lecture

We don't make money base on luck, we make money base on skill. Don't waste your saving money in the market, let learn the right strategies to beat up the market first before you put your money in the market. In my Channel, you can find the right strategies to beat up the market and make consistent profits, and you can use your forex trading skill to replace your day job as well..

Please tell me youre rich because your information is priceless. Keep it up

Isnt beta a measure of the volatility of a stock compared to the rest of the market?

I'm a new trader, and I must say, after watching countless s- you sir, are the best.  Thank you so much for the knowledge you have given us. My wallet will thank you.