GBPJPY - 4hrs (LONG) - 04x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank you for the great content! It really helps a lot. Regarding about the ATR, ATR 57 shown in the  was for Australia 200. What about ATR for Forex, which is usually 0.0041? How do we set our stop-loss from there? X-41pips?   Appreciate it if anyone has any input.

What is the right time frame to follow for intraday and positional entry

Thanks for this precious information, Bro! This is Gold,  appreciated that! Two thumbs up!

Thank you so much, finally understood what the patterns mean, not just what they are

Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany

Love you man, thank you so much ️

Thank you sir for your price action book

I was  watching this .. I watched half then i remembered of i forgot to like so i did

Technical analysis doesn't work. It's all BULLSHIT!

30:16 u r showing volutility but talking about volume. If not a lot of traders r trading, it has a low volume tho sellers and buyers can trade in huge deltas of price so there is high volutility. And vise versa - A lot of buyers can push the price up and at the same time a lot of sellers push it down, resulting in a high volume of trading yet + sign signaling low volutility.

Luv this guy, easy to understand and has passed on so much bankable information.