Here are the top-performing technology stocks of 2021

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, erm Question, if I havent had the first 2 shots should I just move to the 3rd since the first 2 dont work. Or should I just wait around till the 4th and 5th in a few more months?

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

Youve got  on and dont ask him about Bitcoin and crypto?  Criminal!  I mean, I know hes gonna say Bitcoins going to 3X, but you still gotta ask!

Mr. Brooks went gangsta mode on these guys. Well Done

gamestop wasn't a bubble, if it was a bubble, it wouldn't stabilize at still 1000% over what it was originally at after one year

Well... stop printing money. That should work...  Also put it back on the gold standard... that would also work...

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

Bonds everywhere, china's housing & US stonks

GME reached $ 483 not 347, why you can't make a  or a news not even once without getting something wrong