Here are the top-performing technology stocks of 2021

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My prediction is that in the next 10 years, the stock market will disappear and be replaced by cryptocurrencies

A lot of people in Europe and other parts of the world are kind of tired of having everything tied to the US dollar.  Because the US will print out a bunch of money to get themselves out of trouble. Normally this should only cause inflation at home, but since everything is tied to the US dollar, the rest of the world has to suffer as well.  So basically, your bankers can create any type of crisis (like we saw) but no problem, the Fed is gonna bail them out. Isn't that kind of similar to what's going on in other regimes like for example China?...

งานทางทหาร มันทำไห้คนที่ดู อารมณ์ เสียfrom military work It makes people who look at them upset. ความเชื่อมั้นของพวกคุณ?

The Rich think say were in A Bubble because LITERALLY they can Pop That Bubble Just by liquidating their Positions.

I came here to learn how to invest after listening to a guy on radio talk about the importance of investing and how he made $460,000 in 4 months from $160k. somehow this  has helped shed light on some things, but I'm still confused, I'm a newbie and I'm open to ideas.

the market is run by, nor does it listen to charts.  Just another wild cramer statement.  mkt cant crash until fed completely stops buying treasuries

watch?v=JkBpQG3FJwUwww..comCOME ON MAN!THE BALLAD OF SLEEPY JOE is our New   that reaffirms all of JOE BIDENs weak disastrous policies! https: