US stocks close at a record high as Omicron fears abate

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If gas jumped 50% and cars jumped 25% then no way inflation is at 6%...

TSLA is deeply undervalued if it can get AV to work. The professional driving industry in the US alone, annually, is worth nearly $1T USD.

_Can the USA stop printing money?_  There, I fixed your title.

So what got resolved was this a horse and pony show??? Everyones masked up like good actors

Brad Sherman embarrassed himself. Its good Aarika Rhodes is running to unseat him.

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

You can stop the inflation by doimg a world order no one will increase price any kind of product on the market as in all no one can tell fhey short there profit imagine if u didnt put attention on this problem on the year 2300 the one brand new car is worth 1million the years come by the price of all producr will be increasing non stop the value of the money will become worthless.all the business are takimg all there looses on there customer look the slow moving items example they can get 5$ they will sell it for 40$ to cover there ass for the slow days and for no sales on this particular day they all took from the customer why they didnt find ways on thete own way or you can put price what ever u want it if they put law on pricing like 10% of the total value of there product if 50$ it will become 60$ on any kind of product from food to vehicle all the same percentage example on vehicle 12k the 10:% is 1,200 thats the dealership they will get

Brad Sherman embarrassed himself. Its good Aarika Rhodes is running to unseat him.