Elon Musk says he is ‘almost done’ selling Tesla stock

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

If they illiminated trades if trhe xlm from any wallet to any wallet and allow us to make the price we want and made all trade on new tokens they could fi it but if they dont they will steal everyting

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker.

Diversity and under-representation concerns with banking and minority wealth creation, CFTC and SEC common regulatory regimes, asset regulation properties and risk-gradientization vs binarization as "is security" or "is not security", spot Bitcoin ETF confusion despite futures ETF prices coming from spot prices, zk-snark-based tax ids and digital zk-based digital ids generally, FDIC insurrance on stablecoins taking into account USDC's similarities to and differences from a bank, CBDC principles, broker definition clarification and narrowing...all good stuff. Keep it up y'all! Looking forward to the next one.

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

Is this misleading message about inflation approved by the Biden whitehouse ?

Just stop devaluing money by creating a crapload of it. Easy to stop it.