Elon Musk says he is ‘almost done’ selling Tesla stock

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Jump the interest rate at 8%.............The all things will go down......

They are missing the most important piece of this bubble story : massive money supply increases.

So you need to buy Bitcoin . Bitcoin is the future

We all know why gas prices are up so why do they blame it on inflation?

I hope everything crashes and burns so i can start buying out.

Yes inflation can be stopped at anytime but biden''s just busy his his covid game. In all his political life, he rarely or didn't talk about his economy viewpoints but criticized only. He got elected because people wanted to get rid of trump's racism in the WH.

out researching, because it sounds good.I have to say that in my experience (as a stand-by) the bubble is usually something people jump into, w

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?

Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

The argument that if prices inflate, then workers will ask for pay increases and owner will have to increase prices. Well, that's part fiction and an ideal scenario. The fact that wages don't increase with inflation for decades and some companies are forced to keep prices competitive and low compared to larger companies what have better economies of scale, it basically widens the wealth gap by making smaller businesses less competitive and workers buying power decrease over time. Let's not forget that companies only have an incentive to increase wages with inflation for top talent, and no incentive to do so for the rest of their workforce as the others are simply expendable. Economic theory is not reality. Economic Theory works better when there are Unions that fight on employee behalf to ensure everyone gets a fair wage.

1:48 except those things are not included in inflation calculations, lol.

The Rich think say were in A Bubble because LITERALLY they can Pop That Bubble Just by liquidating their Positions.

Coinbase is the worse! They should  be bannned!