European markets finish mixed ahead of the holiday weekend

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Easy take $17t in wealth tax and tax evasion, and pay back fed. This removes $17t from economy and from those who either need it nor allocate it well.

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

0:02 all that money and you can't get someone to level that tv on the left to fix that gap? this looks like some rs bedroom, not a professional tv set.

Where is the accountability. Who is responsible for the inflation. No one cares

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

Though the help of ️ I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

The base of all this roots to the crazy real estate prices , Rest all are increasing like Gas, Food etc...Arrest Real Estate Prices, and rest will fall in line!!

Inflation is good for the producers and bad for the consumers.