European markets finish mixed ahead of the holiday weekend

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

Tesla, Bitcoin, Gamestop, etc. does not matter, these are only labels people betting on. Nobody cares what the company behind them really doing.

So your money will fluctuate in value like a stock?

9:11 what!? Why it should start to rise if employment rate is too low? I don't get it?

just can't leave Tesla alone lol your life the obsessive ex

green wearing his mask in his office LOL wtf dude,

ıs  enemy of tesla or what !! fckıng anımals ! calls urself ınvestors or lıars fırst place!

As usual  knows what he's talking about.  He's got one eye on the markets & one eye on inflation.  Following his advice over the years has allowed me early retirement as a Physician.  Panicked overreaction from myopic short-term investors & meme-stock gamblers creates a multitude of great dip buying opportunities as stocks go on sale.  This is when we long-term investors in quality companies simply keep adding to our positions in increments on the way down & then just sit back & wait 4 the eventual bounce back up.  Thankfully this won't be the last variant to spook the markets, "Pi" is on the horizon & also won't end the world while it creates another buying opportunity.  Thanks again for helping me retire early !

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration