European markets finish mixed ahead of the holiday weekend

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

you poors who thought 15 years ago a home in vancouver costing 700k was a bubble must be crying so hard now that the average since family detached is closer to 3 million...wish you had purchased back then huh? hahah losers

Glad people are starting to agree with Austrian economist

China's housing market is dying after the 3td rest estate company goes into default , blackouts cause companies to shutdown & the shipping container backlog -

first time? here in argentina we have 52% we had like 2000% inflation accumulated in 20 years

That what happens when you print 2 trillion $ out of thin air.

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

My mom and I consistently earn massively on our crypto investment. Courtsey to Mrs Nicole Brusher, her set skills are amazing.

As usual  knows what he's talking about.  He's got one eye on the markets & one eye on inflation.  Following his advice over the years has allowed me early retirement as a Physician.  Panicked overreaction from myopic short-term investors & meme-stock gamblers creates a multitude of great dip buying opportunities as stocks go on sale.  This is when we long-term investors in quality companies simply keep adding to our positions in increments on the way down & then just sit back & wait 4 the eventual bounce back up.  Thankfully this won't be the last variant to spook the markets, "Pi" is on the horizon & also won't end the world while it creates another buying opportunity.  Thanks again for helping me retire early !

I think not passing build back better and not continuing the child tax credit has everything to do with this sell off. How much research have you done into that theory? Run a poll lets find out.