Markets turn quiet as investors enjoy Christmas break

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All of Ms. Dixon's answers were disappointing and not to the point.

Without the FED the US would be more prosperous.

middle class.  I think the latter is what the Elite is going to choose.Raise interest rates and crash the world economy (because the world is neck deep in debt and raising rates would finish them off) OR keep printing and let inflation slowly eat the wealth of poor

This so called "bubble burst" was not the first time I'm hearing about Bitcoin. I heard this in 2017-18 as well and stopped myself from buying and now I'm regretting

There's too much debt in the system. There's needs to be growth to outpace debt obligations. Any deflation is an instant calamity that halts the economy. Boomers need their asset values to retire. Younger generations need to accumulate assets with labour and productivity.

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

Inflation and virus are ore planned!  The upcoming virus is more dangerous!  So they started the production of virus in their laboratory.  When it is right time, will be released.  Very effective vaccine will follow for the use of world population.  Please release it first in Africa, it appears Africans have natural immunity and methods to effectively fight the current PlanDemic. They dont have money for vaccine anyway.  Medical mafia, please have test kits, vaccine etc ready! We the herds are ready!!!!

Simple, start raising interest rates at a slow, steady rate