Dollar selloff takes a break ahead of PCE inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The wisest thing that should be on every wise individual's list is to invest in different stream of income and don't depend on the Government to bring in money especially now that the world is experiencing financial crises

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?

Simple, start raising interest rates at a slow, steady rate

Yeah ditch the corrupt democrats , pay close attention the the date things started inflating. Sometime around January this year wasnt it. Democrats give you a few cents with much media fanfare later they steal a drollery behind the scenes.

And the question that imposes itself is: Why did the intensity of the war of the calamities of climate changes increase amid the declaration of the global war of corona? Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani 11-12-2021  Search for more details using the date of the statement.

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

World  rip off.Follow the MONEY. The great American

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

Can inflation be stopped? Yes, stop money printing now.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??