Dollar selloff takes a break ahead of PCE inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All pretty speeches and noble ideas. Until 20-30 years down the line crypto will be a system for the rich again

The problem is that the Fed is a central planner and central plans don't work.

The better question is can the US stop infiltration from communism.

Any way we can see how his predictions lined up in 2021?

Consume and waste less. Stop over using  gas guzzlers for your commute. Don't waste energy (power and utilities). That should help.

For a long time, China has been helping the United States to control inflation. Through a large number of cheap goods, it has helped the United States to keep inflation within 2% even when Federal Reserve printed a large amount of money. This kind of help to the United States even forced China to import a large number of oils and resources, and produced huge pollution and emissions. But Trump launched a trade war, drastically increased tariffs, as a  result, increased the prices of Chinese goods imported by the United States, and coupled with the largest printing of money in human history. Thereby, it is so reasonable that the inflation was naturally out of control.

The Fed printing more money will just slow down the economic collapse, it will eventually happen one day, and it's not just in the US, any other countries have the same chance. This is why I invest in crypto. Not a financial advice of course but if you look back in history, bitcoin's price just keeps getting higher unlike fiat money we have today.

looks happy. maybe just happy that  finally says something different than usual. i'm just hoping the celestial visions of bears mean something and not representative of losing grip on reality.

<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

The crisis can not be stopped as the solution isn't politically viable.  As Milton Friedman put it Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon"