Forex reserves decline by $160 million to $635.67 billion

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have purchased stocks of Chinese toilet producing companies , ya Xillah help me

The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

Stop inflation?  Biden:  "Print more money, for everyone!".

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs stacy maya.

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

FAUCI: "THE SKY IS FALLING AGAIN" DEMOCRATS: "UNRESTRICTED VOTE BY MAIL"

This guy is nuts lol.  All he does is say the market will go up

When the government tells you to stay calm and not panic, it is time to realize disaster is at hand.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

Why is  not being exuberantly bullish???  WHO BROKE ???  Someone FIX him - FAST!  I need the Knicks to cover the spread in a big big way!