Forex reserves decline by $160 million to $635.67 billion

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation will be transitory. I heard a similar story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

Of networks like this reported the truth and facts instead of covering for the clowns in this administration then it could be stopped.

Well I am glad I payed off my debt and I am going to sit on the side line and save save save and watch and wait to see what happens

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

is beginning to sound like a one string banjo

Pretty subdued for my.  His everything rally into year end hasnt been so hot

Why would they want to stop inflation when an explicit goal of the Fed is the continuous devaluation of the USD?

Inflation cannot be stopped, it can only be controlled to certain extent. Inflation is an inherent property of economy driven by growth and profit extraction in the world where objects of value have absolute limits in quantity.