Forex reserves decline by $160 million to $635.67 billion

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

Oh, I thought we were being told that inflation is a good thing now?

China should pay for unleashing this tragedy on the world

Big gain on 2022 2nd half. 2023 will dive, 1st half, ......till 2024 olympic .

These regulators don't stand for Americans they refuse to

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

Some of those are correct, but the view on crypto isnt. Maybe the defi space (NFTs or Meta advancements) but crypto is the hedge against inflation. If anything it might be the funnel to get us out of this inflationary mess, and thats what a lot of people are buying it for.  Edit: *Most crypto is the hedge*

Anyone found out what exactly is that on her face?

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

Complete hysteria. While it is higher, inflation is not currently a crisis. COVID is now a dud, so the media needs to do whatever it takes to keep people afraid.  With how horribly the US reacted to toilet paper shortages, and now price spikes due to supply chain issues, I imagine that a real crisis would make the country collapse.

The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.