Forex reserves decline by $160 million to $635.67 billion

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
THE TRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED. you can throw band aids at cancer patients it doesn't do anything.  Get ready for the reset.

Does anyone know of any very rich economists?  True experts would be among the 1% and not on government pay.

The Philips curve does not model time lags in employment and inflation as we have seen in the last two recessionary cycles' effects.

With Major changes going on around the world economy is safe to say things have not remained the same, a lot of people became jobless in the twinkle of an eye, bills pilling up, its only wise as humans we start looking for other ways to generate income to sort out basic needs and also enjoy the good things of life. Earlier this year I ventured into crypto currency trading with the help of Mr. Rowe Edward an expert trader who provide me with signal which I simply copy and trade so far I have made a profit of 10 BTC from my initial 0.2 BTC investment, I never thought I would achieve such if not for his support. If you are a beginner or looking for the safest way to invest in crypto I urge you to contact him, hes on tele-gram; @EdwardRowe. I wish yall the best

So you need to buy Bitcoin . Bitcoin is the future

PAIN GIVES A LESSON & EVERY LESSON CHANGES A PERSON.!!!*️️️

If Jim Cramer thinks inflation is transitory, we are DEFINTELY in trouble!

lol if this guy isn't bullish right now, then wec an expect a crash

The world is the way it is because money pulled it in that direction. When the money moves the power moves.

Miracle happens in the 2nd half  while everyone scratches on how to control the inflation - because Lee said so?

Hey ... why don't you ask  about all the stuff he's been wrong about during Q4 alone? When the establishment says up, expect markets to go down. Not buying the jive.