LIVE: CHRISTMAS RALLY FOR CRYPTO MARKET AS BTC PRICE BREAKS ABOVE $50K

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

Tesla isn't a bubble, they are innovators, rivian is the bubble.

The  is a bit misleading...  1. They were looking at price change rather than volatility (ie. Variances in price change over time). Whenever there are more participants in a market exchange, prices will fluctuates.  It just means more capital shifted into the market.  2. Cryptocurrency, Tesla, GME and AMC, etc had something much more... it was a way for the little guys (ie. Retail investors) to give the middle finger to the institutional investors and big banks. And it worked. Lol. It was about democractic shift even worrying the Governments...  3. Every new asset class in the  are from emerging markets.  Tesla is leading the EV industry. Bitcoin is leading the Crypto industry. Low fee stock ownership are leading the way for retail investors...

Go Mr Gonzalez! Super excited to see that congress isn't nearly what the media has made  them out to be. However, very disappointed in my two female reps from Michigan. Very embarrassing. They will only be forgotten because Mr. Sherman was even more ignorant

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ARE  incapable  in everything they do

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.

Youve got  on and dont ask him about Bitcoin and crypto?  Criminal!  I mean, I know hes gonna say Bitcoins going to 3X, but you still gotta ask!

I think the first half of 2022 is much better than the 2nd half. I can list 100 facts if necessary.

Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.

Inflation isn't that hard to stop and once you realize that you realize that central banks are doing on purpose

how is it a crisis when it happens every year? XD hahahah cmon. let's not kid ourselves.

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!