LIVE: CHRISTMAS RALLY FOR CRYPTO MARKET AS BTC PRICE BREAKS ABOVE $50K

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My plan to stop inflation: 1) put crack cocaine vending machines across the county 2) just incinerate all the money put in the machines to pay for crack.

One thing is clear, California politicians are a mess and embarrassment.

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations

In the name of sounding like Americans, please stop talking from your nose.

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.

They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.

Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?