Cardano, Polkadot Advance as Crypto Market Rallies Ahead of Christmas

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They have no business regulating risk who the hell do they think they are?

<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

Current Adminstration: Printing (e.g. borrowing) more money will lower inflation... first step of any solution is to admit you have a problem.  reality is they don't want to stop inflation, that's their plan.

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.

Man you can't stop criminals activity from nothing. They need to cut that talk out. Whenever they figure  how to keep criminals activity out of politics then holla at us