Cardano, Polkadot Advance as Crypto Market Rallies Ahead of Christmas

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Citizen ship officer facilites in  nation helth advnatge progress educatioan news business small requieast to massanger

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.

In March, on the first anniversary of the Covid lockdowns, Mr. Biden gave a prime-time television address to the nation: Look, we know what we need to do to beat this virus, he said: Tell the truth. Follow the scientists and the science. Work together. Put trust and faith in our government to fulfill its most important function, which is protecting the American people.

Inflation is directly linked with money printing. The more money you print, it devalues the money already on the system.

This would be a perfect time for Satoshi Nakamoto to show up.

I wont use this and  as evidence and tell yourself that you are worried Bitcoin and Tesla will crash. Be safe in everything you do but I would call this irrational fear. The entire US government and US dollar is based of loans and debt. You give and you take. Buy Bitcoin. Buy Tesla. Take what you want. But never forget to give back. If you take. You have to give. People should be more concerned about what they are going to do with all this fast cash in order to help people other people survive. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 10% and I would suggest more are starving to their deaths. That is what we should be talking about. Repaying our debts. Giving back. I hate to burst your bubble. A bubble burst is the least of my concerns.

So that's one dangerous way to raise wages.... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

Yes, They can. Just chant Lets Go Brandon till you finally get what it means.

Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?