EUR-USD Bearish (SHORT) 05x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi ! Thank you so much for your tips and I just love your s! I have a question and I hope you can help me with that. Recently I listened to an episode of Covel's Trend Following Radio (heard the episode which featured you too), and he mentioned briefly that as a trend persists, it gets increasingly harder to profit from it, because many traders would have noticed it as well. What do you think of it? And if so, how long would a strong trend usually last (sorry if this is a stupid question)?

What period should i set on the ATR?

Everything perfect explanation but brother pls check once the moving avg+ candlestick at 36:41 i think its not proper bullish engulfing candles since wick of red candle is lower then the low of green candle.

I'm a beginner and lost track at 20:00 because too much good information and strategies. I'd now need a book to write all down. This is one of the best  I have ever seen on .. Highly recommended and thanks for this.

When we draw a trend-lines? What's the basic rule ? Does it have to touch the edge of the wicks or what? I'm getting confused i saw you drawing trend-lines.  Yours touches the bodies of the candlesticks .Which one  is correct the wicks or the body?

You helped me big time within 30 minutes

This dude is absolutely brilliant,loving it

Cant put in words how much I appreciate your knowledge and generosity. Are you still actively trading and educating traders?