EURUSD is near strong support zones + valid breakout

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..

May i know what kind of time period i should look at when analysing. 15mins? 1 hr? Or daily?

I thank you ayner for not selling out like so many on  to start selling a system for a price and offering this education for those starting out and for those that need a reminder re-learning lesson

U are great guy, I never missed one of any of your s

Dude you make me little confusion when using bull as a buyer and bear as seller

I think the pandemic has taught people a big lesson, having one stream  of income is not really a good idea cause your job doesn't secure your  financial needs. The pandemic has really set out business minded people  from the rest that is why I'm so lucky to be amongest the investors  trading with Harry_fxvalue on insta as his student it's been success and  happiness since the beginning of my trades!

Why did you use that particular supply zone on the 1min TF and not the high above it? Cos I find out that most times price will react from the last sell to buy or buy to sell candle.

خیلی عالی بود. تو ایران کلی گروه آموزش تکنیکال هست اما ویدیو های شما خیلی دقت بالایی داره. ممنونم.

Thank you so much for this detailed info. One question remains for me though; how is the time period driving this analysis? Is the analysis the same whether I use 4hrs time periods or 4 days? Is there a preferred time period to use depending on the stock or or other values being treated? Thanks again

Might have missed it but I love your Contents

Hello what's the best way to get started with trade cos I've been making my personal research for a while now