EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I dont understand how to trade on a double top chart. Isnt it just going to go down?

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.

Wow you make it so easy to comprehend, anybody that has ears and willing to listen would understand. Taking notes on everything you said in the , thank you and keep the info coming please.

When you selected the supply zone on the one min tf why didnt you use the supply on the upper part? What made you choose that lower supply area

You are so intelligent I am thankful to you for a good tutorial as a teacher

edit?usp=sharing1S9pTpewNjPHdrNNdE0yKShyw2n2_pqliYpo6MM73eU4ddocumentdocs.google.comWe have officially hit 50 likes here is the downloadable link to the document: https:

written rules said' body' of candle had to be across EMA

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much