EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I count myself as a successful trader because of the amazing trading strategy of Charlotte Anderson Trading.

I bought some new 2021 money making methods from *stackupcash* on telegram which have been working on for now and earning a lot from his methods  I really appreciate him for offering me this life changing opportunity

Thank you Bro. for sharing a useful information..

You teach us a lot thank you

*Madrigal_kelvin_* on *1nstagrm* that's a perfect broker with no scam schemes as the other ones can have. I withdrew my earnings and they loaded my bank card on time. Will carry on trading with them..

46:06 You have a confirmation of the resistance on April 2nd there. Why don't you enter there (with a limit sell order)? Instead you wait for more 'confirmation' (confirmation of momentum in this case if I understand correctly) and enter lower?

Had to Pause and give this Vid a like again at the 16:07 mark .

Rock solid Brother!  A must for any new investor and a resource to regularly review!

hi sir , can you help me how to creat any indicator persentage

WOW. what an explanation. So glad I watched this . Time well spent and learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much for sharing such great information.

You dropped a lot of gems  thanks a lot

Hello   I wanted to ask does your strategies applicable to forex or penny stock day trading ? Etc breakout strategies like a pro or pullback strategies