EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i love it mail some more information  [email protected]

How to buy stock in Amazon?

I was having lots of difficulties trading and accumulated loses until MR Thomas was recommended to me by my colleagues, at first I was skeptical as I had already lost thousands of dollars but I decided to try him out and boy am glad I did because it has been the trading miracle I had been praying for, to cut it short I have traded with him for some months now and I having lost a cent so here I am recommending him to everyone who wants to start making profits.

This is damn sure that this  will become one of the best s

I followed you because I felt youre credible. This is by far the most credible  trader education   Ive seen! Superbly informative

Great Sharing !!! Thanks a million !!!

Successful people don't  become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance wealth, a great career purpose is the result of  hard work and hustle over time.  I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life

Teo I am from India and after seeing your s, I have become big fan of yours.  God bless you.  Keep making s on market.  Really appreciate your efforts to teach all of us.

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

took notes recap this lesson for a good 2 hours

good ! pls keep the  length like this as its very tiring to watch 20-25min + analysis in our fast forex world ;D thanks again

Amazing.  This will help with TA