AUDJPY Short Analysis

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love you bro! So awesome mannnnn

Dude I just found and subbed to your  3 days ago and I swear I've learned so much in the last 72+ hours from you and this vid right here will be the icing on the cake and I'll be ready to jump in and do my very 1st trade. NEVER intended to trade but dude between you and another cat I've seen over the last few days...I'M ALL INNN! Thx for all you do and do for dam FREE...whewww.

Thank you  for your good training

Give this man a fucking trophy. Learned SO much, straight to the point and your skills to break this info down and explain it clearly is amazing!! Thank you so much!!

your s are fire! thanks for sharing your knowledge n.

Does this work on crypto currencys

Sir, nice but better understanding please  arrange in hindi version.

Why is all of this information free? Ive watched a few traders and they dont teach this stuff at all. I feel like Im gaining knowledge at exceedingly high rate. This is awesome.   Thanks dude!

Made sniper entries last week cos of this  bro, thanks for sharing what you understand and keep on doing the most! Bless up!

Who's the effin' troll who gives it a thumbs down?

"If I say itty bitty again, please punch me in the face"   Great !  Thanks!

Hi !  .Thank you very much for your tips on trading techniques. Who says you are not a guru you are a enthusiastic Pro Guru. Thank you very much for your great teachings.

I love your s . Even when you're covering stuff I've already heard before, you somehow frame it in a way that brings me more knowledge.