AUDJPY Short Analysis

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your small minor details make everything much easier, even when you explain the OB and IMB. Need more Imbalances content my guy! Keep going!!!!!!!!!!

What trading platform are you using ?

I will buy on green 38.2 and sell on red 38.2 , a biginner here

Thanks and more power to you Sir!

what is pips ?? I mean that he is saying 20 Pips in "stop" strategy.

cryptocandledata.com -- One API to rule them allcryptocandledata.com and start using its API for FREE! You can fetch candle data from all the supported pairs and intervals on Kraken and Binance (for now)  https:Hi everyone!  Check https:

Love it. just solid Love straight forward to your lessons. this and all the other lessons are just so helpful and concise to the point where all the traders need. Thank you once, twice, Thrice.

I'm a beginner, but I've been watching ns' s for the last 3 months. Three days ago I finally joined the EAP Course. The 3 months was an introduction to the trading world and I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it. I'm 73 yrs. old looking to make additional income. I still work part time, but finally tired of getting up and going to work for someone else. Joining the EAP Course is the best thing I've done. I've learned more in the last three days than I did watching the  s. Don't misunderstand me, I learned a lot over the last 3 months but I now fill very confident I can do this as a business making extra income and being able to work from home. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Thanks n.

Always delivering heavy value! I love you and your ️

This guy must be a millionaire with all this knowledge of the stock market

Just found this  and watched it, i thought it was fantastic. My question would be, have you ever used these same strategies for binary option trading? It seems like you could seriously clean up with these strategies.

How can I buy you lunch? I'm serious

Thank you so much for your C.E.S.T

Thanks!!! Enjoyed the info :)  Good Value :)

Which hour chart is usefull to classify the patterns, go with 2hrs or with 4hrs really confusing..o got few patterns learn from your s, but my question is in which time frame I should find them for intraday??