Bitcoin: Santa Claus Rally

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great content, these rules you mentioned are top-notch. I have been making huge ROI on my trade investment thanks to my expert guide but when I see good content I appreciate it.

46:06 You have a confirmation of the resistance on April 2nd there. Why don't you enter there (with a limit sell order)? Instead you wait for more 'confirmation' (confirmation of momentum in this case if I understand correctly) and enter lower?

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.

Great strategy. I am using the strategy and the result is amazing. Thanks man.

Awesome ! I absolutely love the way you explain the concepts.  Thank you for taking the time to produce such great content... keep it up!

I really appreciate your efforts by impacting so many people I have been following up your  page for some while now and I must confess you doing well please help me to win the mentorship please life has been hitting me real hard with funds my Instagram page is @jaaayford_clothing... GOD bless you always cheers to more growth

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

Hi new this trading business and your  are very very good and easy to understand the way you explain them thanks

im very impresed of your real knowledge and humble you are.

Absolutely excellent. I will watch this about 10 times now.

what is pips ?? I mean that he is saying 20 Pips in "stop" strategy.

Thanks for those smart money concept man been looking for that , we got u man u will hit 1k cribers

Sir i want to know that whether  call open interest can increase stock price or not..?