Downswing expected in AVGO, watch out!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

At 9:00 whats the point of putting 2 trend lines like what happens if the stock reaches in between those lines? Is it a chance to short the stock?

You make everything simple. Thank you so much

Awesome  man great stuff!! Had a question and not sure if it has been asked already, but us the double top-bottom best used on the 4hr or does it matter if its on the 1hr or even the 30min?

This knowledge is already factored in  in the market. Why should it work again and again?

Amazing , I love the simplicity not trying to complicate anything to look too good.

Links in description are invalid. Why?

I only have one monitor, so I play your s in the background instead of music for motivation

Great . Im just learning all of this. Im a teacher of 27 years and Im going to retire next year. Ill only be 57 which I know sound ancient to your youngsters, but I want to invest to help secure my retirement and make it truly retirement so I can travel and do what I want and not have to be a Walmart greeter. Plus I like your accent. You sound like you are from my neck of the woods. Kentucky.

Thanks so much for your concise, easy to understand s! never boring, interesting and straight to the point. Only been trading for a few months and very much appreciate your content.

crypto work? like i know that short sell should be squared off in the same day, but all the s i watch, they show downtrend short here but they use the daily chart. like how does it work? please help... anyone. thanks.can you make a live trade short sell ? in an equity market you have to square it off on the same day right? so all these strategies need to be applied on lower time frames. someone help me here. also how does selling in forex