Downswing expected in AVGO, watch out!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Christi lily, her skills set is exceptional..

What software is being used for the analysis?

I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF...I THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?

What an amazing ,i really love it but i  must  recommend Mrs Luisa Davis, she has been saving lives, I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Luisa Davis her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.

I was wondering why the generated patterns work when the market is driven by regular people. this  clears up everything. thanks man.

Can it be practiced for trading in stock?

This is damn sure that this  will become one of the best s

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

How much is your daily signal service boss?

just to ask how much to u make with this tecniek ?

I can't believe he exists! :|  this much of information and knowledge... for FREE!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!