Downswing expected in AVGO, watch out!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)

ing with a topnotch trend analyst and expert trader like Mr Leeroy Walker has brought nothing but joy to my soul. Mr leeroy knows the market in and out, with him handling my trades,I've been making nothing but daily profits. Thank you so much Sir

Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

1 like and one subscription man..thanks...you increased my thrust on trading

Thanks for sharing sir! Highly recommended.

Hello..your telegram link is not working. How can i join vip signal group?

Life has become really simple thanks to these 3 rules ! Thanks man ! <3 PS - cribed since long ;)

I have a non repaint indicator and I use with high accurately above up to 80% if you want then contact us , I give you that indicator only 1000 people and also share stragey and show you demo also , if you have no knowledge of technical analysis don't worry use my indicator and my stragey.

I notice that their are bullish engulfing candles and right after that, a bearish engulfing candle.  How do you know which way the market is going or do we have to wait for a harami for our reversal signal?  This is the part that confuses me and i lose money on.

No other mentor like this guy. I wake up just to hear "Hey heywhats up my friend" lol love this guy and your energy bro.  I'm Following you beyond becoming a professional.

No mention of RSI? Perhaps the most useful indicator.

So this is the patterns from what the week? or couple days before? how does this affect how the stock is going to do tomorrow?

Wow that was awesome and I could see the wyckoff setup that you spoke of. I really would love your lifetime membership and training!! those three rules make it so much easier. I am sure I can be profitable with your training!!