$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love you man, thank you so much ️

Where have you been

counting my blessings,I count meeting Mr Leeroy Walker twice, this man is an expert trader who has the best trading strategies,with his help I have made more money than I can imagine. Thank you Mr Walker

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Mandy Armeta, her trading strategies are top notch

*Thanks Alot. You Deserve All The Luck In The World*

Teo is a God's gift to us. I can never yawn while watching every single  he is way too energetic :D

stocks?Do these 3 rules apply to  investing in equity

counting my blessings,I count meeting Mr Leeroy Walker twice, this man is an expert trader who has the best trading strategies,with his help I have made more money than I can imagine. Thank you Mr Walker

if you put the timestamps in your descrip with the time first (instead of at the end of the line), it will chapter your .. fyi..

Thank you for this ! I've been hunting info on how to properly place trend lines and channels etc on charts!

hunterg29join.robinhood.comGet a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook for free. Sign up with my link. http:

thank you for this .  I appreciate all your s - especially the charts to watch each month.  One question about using ATR for Stop Loss placement.  Do you use the ATR value at the point of the last swing or the ATR value of the current price when you're thinking of entering?  Thank you.  I will also check your other s on placing stops to see if you answer this in one of these.