$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you have a  that goes over searching for a stock to trade with his method? So initially expand the search to see a trend and if you see something that matches your requirements then zoom in to the one day one minute and then search for candlesticks to find an entry point in an area of value?

I've watched a LOT of s on trading and none seem to break it down like you do. Really appreciate you making these s! Thank you!

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

Sir, it would be a great if you add subtitles for deaf people

During the covid-19 pandemic, i was able to invest with a professional broker,Mrs Elizabeth Graham, I have been making huge profits on my investments ever since i started trading with her, Mrs Elizabeth Graham's trading strategies are top notch.

counting my blessings,I count meeting Mr Leeroy Walker twice, this man is an expert trader who has the best trading strategies,with his help I have made more money than I can imagine. Thank you Mr Walker

you my friend is the friend I never had.

Hi, , 382 candel valid in 3Hour higher chart? and which is the lower? pls reply sir.

Ain't nk  better than this

Thank you for the great content! It really helps a lot. Regarding about the ATR, ATR 57 shown in the  was for Australia 200. What about ATR for Forex, which is usually 0.0041? How do we set our stop-loss from there? X-41pips?   Appreciate it if anyone has any input.

I love your s youve helped me so much to grow my knowledge and portfolio

Great  Ryan, it has really helped me to get alot of things into perspective, especially your candle stick pattern explanation, it's genius.