S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICT teaches they are simply order blocks like you said, but I love the way you guys teach it, its simple and clear and gets the job done, awesome. The break of structure is key as to which orderblocks give the best moves in my studies.

Is it possible that you can add time stamp to the ? that will be superhelpful! :)

I tried to use your candlestick info.  More confused than ever!  1.  How much time is set per each candle? 10 minutes or 24 hours! 2. What if my target is to buy when price Is below $100 bu no double bottom signal occurs? 3. We as individual traders cannot set at computer screen all day, to watch for double tops or bottoms to trade!  Cannot watch 10 stocks in 3 accounts for 3 persons at same time! Impossible fir me

Thank you so much .. I want to know your name

Can these strategies be applied to a 15m chart ?

Very insight.breaking this to the simplest form.i want to watch every  of yours out there because i think my confidence to enter trade by various confluences is being built up. CEST!

who else smiled throughout the ? this tutorial is worth a million dollars

Thank you for this sessions. My skills have greatly improved. I carry a notebook. And meditate for 2 hours after the session. Before i can get into another trade.

you explained it  simple and clear, your  is the only one i found that was able to do that. thank you

Thanks for your time  ...very useful

This  is simply amazing. Omg

This  was so helpful and your slighty southern accent is just adorable