S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi great ! I have a question tho I cant find that Fibonacci retracement tool like yours with the 38,2% i click the same button but is shows something else.

Your  are very comprehensive

You are a very handsome man.

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

The 295 people who disliked this  are very consistent to their routine and that will leave them to nothing but poverty.

Dude you make me little confusion when using bull as a buyer and bear as seller

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

Question. Is there a computer program that will scan the market for the condition you specify and have it spit out the trade for you automatically?

I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..