S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 stocks?Do these 3 rules apply to  investing in equity

Please can you use MA+Candlestick+ATR??? basically can one use 3 or more indicators???. Thanks for the s mere watching them for 3 days has seriously enlighten my knowledge about trading thanks bro

Can you please do another  on Bitcoin. The only person I trust at this point

Thank you sir. Very clear explanation. Bless you.

cribed, great content. Thank you

Whats the meaning of POI?

Nice explanation sir ....I got enriched in my knowledge

trading online. whether it is stock trading, binary options, forex or cryptocurrencies, you will find out that the problem lies on traders being lazy and depending too much on signal services and also lack understanding of trading before going into it. so to be on the safe side it is best for traders, especially those still learning and practicing how to trade should know these tips first before entering into any online investment scheme: 1.Use a signalling service. ... 2.Learn to use technical indicators. ... 3.Trade stocks before trading binary options. ... 4.Track your performance in each trade option security. ... 5.Buy the right option length for your trading style. for more tips and trading strategies that can get you $20k-$40k per month kindly get in touch with me by mail as i am ready to show interested traders, both newbies, pros and amateurs how to trade confidently and make good profits using strategies that fetches $20-$40k per month. [email protected] experienced traders like myself would rather learn proper skills to analyze price charts in making our own trading decisions, but many traders out there especially amateur traders still wonder if they can really fast-track their trading success using Signal Services only, now don't get me wrong, signals are great, especially if you find the right one, but it is also smart if traders could be able to positively and accurately analyze price charts to get good trade results. if we closely have a look at some of the main reasons why people fail to make money from investing

Thanks you so much man outstanding explanation

awesome  as always.. i do understand you even with giving the boxing examples but i think rope pulling would be a better sport to visualize wicks of candles

9:22, how did you identify that's the last point of supply?

@thetrading is this really all you need to be able to go on your own and start trading?

hi how to add sell and buy box green and red like you do to add percentage of selling or take profits

Wonderful  sir. I would like to be part of the sponsorship program