Ethereum is bearish like almost all crypto market 06x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.

Fantastic  but surprised you didn't talk about volume or RSI. Thanks!

Sir. you are my Professor you are the boss awesome stuff if no one gains from your knowledge they are fools A++++ i will recommend you sir.

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

If you're ready to earn contact this best expert at +2349023806882> WhatsApp

only 14 seconds in. Had to pause to say how sick this  is gonna be. thanks heaps man

PLEASE STOP Making mouth noises and sounds it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to listen to you for a long amount of time. I have insanely bad misophonia and you consistently make chewing related sounds while speaking. Sorry not sorry.

Thanks a ton for the valuable info..  You are the best..

This is absolutely incredible content, great work . Thank you!!

daily signals properly guided by a pro trader known as Wells Carlton. During my first 5 weeks with Wells daily signals and guides i was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1BTC to 6.2BTC which you will agree is a good profits. Nevertheless, i always tell people not to just hold and wait for bitcoin to skyrocket, instead get involved in * day trading* and grow the little you hold. Wells can be reach via WhatsApp : Email: [email protected]  WhatsApp:  +1 425 354 5351 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.Awesome and very insightful updates  Well making money via online investment and trading has been one of my major source of income for over 2 years now and no doubt cryptocurrency has gain so much ground when it comes to digital investment mostly bitcoin trading .... However, have been able to record massive wins and success so far because i got involved in day trading with the right strategy

Sir. you are my Professor you are the boss awesome stuff if no one gains from your knowledge they are fools A++++ i will recommend you sir.