Cryptocurrency price LIVE – Ethereum, Decentraland and Basic Attention Token are

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETHEREUM, Decentraland, and Basic Attention are all tokens that some experts think are poised for rebounds in 2022.

Contributors at Motley Fool think those three cryptocurrencies could see gains next year no matter what else happens with the highly volatile market.

"Ethereum stands out as a great crypto for 2022 and beyond," the outlet noted, but the site thinks BAT and Decentraland are good bets, too.

Bitcoin has remained the most dominant cryptocurrency in the world, adding more than 70percent to its value in 2021.

The coin went into this year trading at $32,000 per coin, and it surpassed $64,000 by April.

Despite the coin taking a hit from May until September, Bitcoin recovered and reached a new high of $69,044 in November 2021.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

all you need ia to invest $10 in bitcoin and by 2023 you will retire billionaire, the fact that 2 trillion BBB was not approved and virus spike and inflation that is only getting started fed raising rates and stopping money printer will not effect any gain even though they all come at the same time, $10 that is all you need to retire in 2023 i promise you that Elon musk sent a secret tweet that was leaked and it proves that parralel univers exists and when two stars line up it will open doors between the worlds and that is when humans from the future will travel through black hole back in time to warn us that we are being harvested by mashines to travel to the future to fight alien speacies that control our subconsciosness by using telecenetics that they transmit through gravity and if you want to unplug from the system i want you to give full and undevided attention to my voice and concetrate fully on my middle finger and repeate after me... brim barum big badabum... and now your chakras are clear.

Fix the rules at the ports. Get military personnel trained to drive trucks to the ports.

9:11 what!? Why it should start to rise if employment rate is too low? I don't get it?

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.

Monetary inflation is just the government helping the rich at the expense of the poor.

ah yes another possible major financial crissis,what a time to be alive

What's up with the high school band music score of the shows? Was the producer kicked out of the high school band and decided to fulfill his dreams on the  shows? And the annoying metronome on the news take. It is like chineese water torture.

My biggest worry about crypto is that the left will ban it because they want absolute control over Americans access to money and are already pushing for complete irs monitoring of banking transactions.