Cryptocurrency price LIVE – Ethereum, Decentraland and Basic Attention Token are

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

Nothing to do with Santa Claus? This is pure misinformation, it's clearly Santa Claus who gives us the rally! I keep buying because I'm a believer.

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.

and  should get together and have little Lee market wizard kids

I really hope the housing market burst because the people who will benefit the most are the majority of Americans who sees housing as a basic necessity and not a money making investment or commodity. The rise in rent and housing prices in the past couple of years has only benefitted those at the top. A lot of people are just looking to find a stable roof under their heads but theyre unable to do so currently because of the rich who has made housing into just another money making venture for themselves.

Only minor symps like a general cold due to the so-called Omicron variant still WHO, Pharma Mafia, Media and Govt is busy scaring people. Why? They have to sell you masks, sanitizers, immunity boosters, vaccines, do covid test, take home test for OMicron and more. They won't let this once in a century opportunity pass easily  BigPharma, allopathy mafia, mass media and billionaire shareholders greed will never end and they going to continue this scripted drama...of the PlanDemic....

What is your agenda pushing TSLA into meme stocks? They seem to be undervalued based on both current cash flows, growth and forward earnings. There are so many unprofitable overvalued meme stocks like LCID, RIVN etc. but all you know is TSLA? Lame lazy misleading journalism!