Gibraltar moves to become world’s first cryptocurrency hub

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
inflation is a function of capitalism...not like anyone can stop capitalism.  Capitalism is a house of cards...you can't do anything to stop it without it collapsing.

You have people calling for a bubble every single year to get clout and prove their a genius. They literally call for a bubble every single year and when one finally happens they say see I told y'all so and people call them a genius smh.

The issue with this  is it brings a bunch of different sectors together to prove a "bubble" yet the supposed bubble is implied to be specific to one market? so they pretty much prove their own theory wrong. they basically saying "one of these markets could be in a bubble" while showing significant increase in value across all assets since pandemic.   Meanwhile it is not discussed that this is primarily due to rampant global money printing inflating currencies around the world so yes assets will go up especially since governments and banks are pumping this printed money into assets.

I guess inflation is good for those who borrowed money

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It's happening. It will happen in the US soon, and so the world.

The most incompetent low life cowards who sold their souls got into power by the most evil that exist on the planet and they have increased the money  supply (definition of inflation)which is backed by nothing ( fiat currency) AROUND THE WORLD! This is not isolated to the United states of America. Its global and its globalist who are behind this and the plandemic and the wars and poverty and so on. Agenda 21 2030, event 201, owning the weather by 2025, 911, TSA  look it up.. do your research... wake up!!

My biggest worry about crypto is that the left will ban it because they want absolute control over Americans access to money and are already pushing for complete irs monitoring of banking transactions.

SNK 400x Coin NFT play to win Game, Small Market Cap backed by big names.

Tesla: the company other than accountable for its own product. Hey look over there, brain implants when solar panels and cars are exploding. Do I want my Tesla brain implant to explode too?