Gibraltar moves to become world’s first cryptocurrency hub

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?

for the vice president kamla haris only making india benifit ..india bought s-400 misale from russia but USA affraid sanction india..because they hiprotise whole USA gave their vice president,ceo,employee..that brings america suffer one day when american president or everything controll this indian..they lost their super power and lost india,russia,chaina.. so know thats time they should clearify this and should sanction india for s-400 missale bought..and also shouldn''t make any good position indian,chaina,israel people

Tax corporations if you want to put an end to inflation

This  is an advertisement for value investing and not a  about bubbles. Misleading information. Let's take gamestop,  says that the bubble popped and that it lost 50% of its value from its all time high, which is true, but very misleading. Gamestop might be down 50% from its top, but is still up around 3000% from the beginning of 2020. How can you say that the bubble has popped?? If you are going to compare everything from its all time high, it looks like almost everything is a bubble.   Even simple facts in this  don't make sense. For example: 2:56 they say that dogecoin is 'down over 90%' . If the high is 0,74$ and its down 90%, the price would be 0,07$, but its around the 0,20$. That's a 73% drop, not a 'over 90%' drop. Or if you want to show tesla's all time high, just google all time high and you'll see that it's not 1209,75$. It is 1243.49$ on 4 november. Come on ...

I can't understand the mandate for the federal reserve is supposed to be stability when they are the ones to cause even more unstable events. They should only ever control the money supply based on the population and not by natural disasters and now we're seeing the product of that happening. People always seem to blame companies first for a lot of the issues at hand whenever we have a crisis arise but don't understand who were the ones to start it and continue to produce more of them. Interest rates should be at least a couple of percentage points higher because these low interest rates are providing an incentive to just borrow freely without any repercussions.   I can see why bitcoin was created to challenge the stupidity of the monetary system but again it's filled with corruption and flawed with the same issue with everyone trying to play mind games with the public to make it seem like it's a fair game. I truly think the best way to get a good money system in place that is based on merit and genuine work is by utilizing the blockchain concepts to monitor for fairness in all transactions instead of just making them public. Something that denies out weighted transactions and promotes balance and stability over the toxic growth mindset beyond everything mentality.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

Stop inflation and Joe Biden policies..IMPEACH BIDEN

The EV bubble.  Is way overinflated and some younger people like EV but to be honest is not that much and actually many don't even like cars

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.

You print more money, you will have inflation. Anything apar is an outlier not a reality