Gibraltar moves to become world’s first cryptocurrency hub

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It is clear that crypto CEOs should be running our financial system.

Few decent and many totally miserable (AOC, Waters, Sherman to name some) politicians vs really top people from crypto world (SBF and Brooks were the best but everyone there was pretty good).

"THIS HIGH INFLATION AT 6.8% IS A SELF-INFLICTED CRISIS CAUSED BY AN INCOMPETENT JOE BIDEN, WHILE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONG WITH PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS ENJOYED A INFLATION AVERAGE OF 1.2% OVER THE COURSE OF THE PAST 40 YEARS"

Always nice to see my home country but it seems it was hard to make a picture or film in the end of an empty street or place in lockdown time with still so many people on the streets. Lol

Need to decouple with China as its pillars of sand dissolve.

They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

Old farts probably don't even know what the CEO's are taking about.

<I feel those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in space in general or probably just naïve, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I'd say that more emphasis should be put into trading since it is way profitable than hodling. Tradlng went smooth for me as I was able to raise over 3.2 BTC when I started at 1.5 BTC  in just few weeks implementing trades with signals and insights from Jayson Elwood. I would advise y'all to trade your asset rather than hodl for a future you aren't sure about..