Gibraltar moves to become world’s first cryptocurrency hub

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, but they won't stop it. It would require crashing the economy... That includes both assets and equities.

World  rip off.Follow the MONEY. The great American

Coming out every correction or bear market, market assembles a group of stocks that will lead in performance in next 12-24 months, remember it's the earning that separates these winners from losers after all, not free money from Feds.   Yeah the air in those pockets of bubble is gradually coming out (hint SPAC etc) which is great news for the health of overall market

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

starts to sound bearish, it means we have big problems

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

Ofc it won't get better if you print 120-150 billion dollars each month

Omicron FEARS God never meant anyone to live in fear. If you have fear of this lie it shows you are without hope, for a life without Christ in the centre of one's life is a life that is hope-less.