Binance and Coinbase: How exchange-brokerages spread crypto gospel

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't know, but when will someone at nbc PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn and utilize the Oxford Comma?

If we were mostly renewable energy driven and sustainable goods sources and made in america we wouldnt have these issues and if we did, we would be able to react as a people and not be on china or saudi arabias chess board.

If the general public coast to coast are not waking up and take actions that benefits their country, then undisputable praise should be given for the FED. Naturally if we are not learning from  the ignorance we create by ourselves to begin with, then blaming the actors of manipulation and corruption is not helpful.

coinbase needs to figure out why they keep going down every time cryptos start to run or crash and you can't log into their platform nor try to execute trades. Because they always seem to conveniently go down when time is of an essence.

IT'S AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY, BUT THAT'S WHAT WE DO AS INVESTORS. Couldn't have been said any better. You just have to listen.

SIESTA?Squirt.   Gaze: "Amazed"  Lips: "Sensual"  Smile: "Sweeter"  Body: "Colder"  Жизнь, как красивая мелодия, только песни перепутались.  #однако #я #люблю #таких #рыбаков #垃圾Dating Special for you  NUDE.SNAPGIRLS.TODAY

Are these people for real. Markets price the future I would have lost tonnes of gains of i had listened to these smartasses thank God i held on to my ether.

Why do we allow a 3rd party (CFTC) to manipulate crypto prices!!?? Do you know why crypto was invented? Here's a brief understanding if you don't know__It was launched in 2009 by someone (or a group of people) that goes by the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. It was created in the wake of the 2008 global financial crisis as a way for people to control their money themselves, without having to rely on companies, banks, or governments and their fees and controls-NOW ITS TAXED!