Binance and Coinbase: How exchange-brokerages spread crypto gospel

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

For those that do not know the federal reserve is not a government entity. Of course this  doesn't tell you that because they love to lie and keep people misinformed.

Then stop using cash and barter and stop government from requiring money for taxes when i only have stuff to trade.

Was really debating whether I should waste 7 minutes on this, but then decided it has value in that I should listen so I can do the opposite

Its sad that these traditional media companies have to put Tesla or other click baity titles to drive views. Traditional news media is dead.

Love this! Lets see if this helps the dinosaurs  evolve in their prehistoric way of thinking.

Please try Google before asking about New Product Site 7131112