Crypto assets inspire new brand of collectivism beyond finance

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.

Crypto keeps fluctuating, causing a lot of loss, What's the best way to make money from crypto trading?

is spinning so many lies he can't even keep his eyes straight.

There is no recovery coming  until Bankers are willing to pay to hold our money , real interest rates without printing more money it happens in a flash crash it happens in a flash. 25 bases points  a month until we reach 5%  would do wonders !  Just sayin

Current Adminstration: Printing (e.g. borrowing) more money will lower inflation... first step of any solution is to admit you have a problem.  reality is they don't want to stop inflation, that's their plan.

Just trying to understand the definition of a 'bubble' here. When Tesla dropped from $1100 to $500 that wasn't the popping of a Bubble? When Bitcoin dived from $64k to less than $30k that wasn't a bubble? WTF is a bubble guys and WTF is a pop? Does it need to drop 110% before you doom-sayers feel vindicated in your broken clock rants? Please help us out

, I'm still waiting for the Santa Claus rally you called. And reaffirmed.

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.

Did Mr. Sherman write these thoughts back in 2017 and just find his notepad for this hearing? Jesus, why is he up there asking questions?