Crypto assets inspire new brand of collectivism beyond finance

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 was dead wrong about Bitcoin price at $100K, oil stocks and ETFs like OIH and SLB, R2K, and the Everything Rally he predicted.  When is anyone going to call him out on his b.s. predictions?  He's making the same predictions with the same reasoning now and just helping himself to a new deadline - the end of next year.

My plan to stop inflation: 1) put crack cocaine vending machines across the county 2) just incinerate all the money put in the machines to pay for crack.

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.

Chicken or Egg question: Did you write the script first and irrelevantly inserted Tesla in it OR Tesla first and 'found a way' to make you feel good about your missed opportunity!

Not if the US government doesn't stop printing money

when they want some kind of news to spread they interview somebody precise, it's kind to give out the responsability of the wrong forecast somehow. This is absolutely the wrong channel to watch if you want to understand about markets. Or just do the opposite.

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.

Theres not a thing  could say that would get me to buy or sell. Hes paid to be bullish. Every year.

Of course closing down our energy independence had nothing to do with this.

There is only a bubble if you see a bubble I see pure money. To the moon

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

@3:14:31 SBF makes himself at home. Looks just like his desk now :)