Turkey's lira slides 5%; cenbank says it will monitor forex risks

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

Powell 2 months ago: this inflation is going away Powell now: this inflation is here to stay.  Fire him already Im sick of these damn recessions. As a millennial life shouldnt be recession after recession

Are these people for real. Markets price the future I would have lost tonnes of gains of i had listened to these smartasses thank God i held on to my ether.

They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

One of the reason is fed printed $6Tn, where would all of this go....it would throw inflation off the roof...hence the absurd valuation, it's not coming down unless $6Tn is absorbed by Fed

When there is a rate cut in interest, the govt is giving its borrowers easier access to money. When inflation is high, govt will increase interest rate to control and lessen money in circulation.