Turkey's lira slides 5%; cenbank says it will monitor forex risks

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tesla: the company other than accountable for its own product. Hey look over there, brain implants when solar panels and cars are exploding. Do I want my Tesla brain implant to explode too?

Seriously every time  has been on  he's been screaming Bitcoin to 100k, anyone who follows him knows exactly what im talking about. Not one person gonna call him on that. I stopped following people who cant admit when they're wrong or answer every question with "Uh, well, or um"... run all his interviews back and you'll see it too

Well I guess Ill leave it at this to your subjects. Is the hate you project worth the lacking outcome? How is projecting Workin for you? Your family and friends say nope yet you push it. Lfg dem tards

THE TRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED. you can throw band aids at cancer patients it doesn't do anything.  Get ready for the reset.

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

IT'S AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY, BUT THAT'S WHAT WE DO AS INVESTORS. Couldn't have been said any better. You just have to listen.

Nothing to do with Santa Claus? This is pure misinformation, it's clearly Santa Claus who gives us the rally! I keep buying because I'm a believer.

This is why these legacy companies and mainstream media are dying because you cannot adapt not even you way of thinking, of course companies have the potential to make more money and are valued more theres more money in the system something that happens all the time throughout history.

A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia

Big-AI logistic companies can always exploit this with their CCP supply chain monopoly if we don't implement our local manufacturer supply chain infrastructure. Logistic-pilot must have fault tolerance and fire those stupid Big-IT. They don't know what they are doing, just like those CCP easily bribed Wall Street investment brokers.

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.